Definition of a Virtual Video:
- This is a video recording made on a device with YOU as the main star.
- The following can be chosen:
- A life-hack video where you show us a hack to improve our lives or how to do something more efficiently.
- A “How-to” video on how to do something you are good at. Show us how to fold an origami bird as an example.
- A documentary where you show and tell us interesting facts about your home town.
- Something fun and amazing about your family.
- Just remember that YOU should be the main person in the video and we want to hear YOUR views, knowledge and thoughts.
Virtual Video Ideas:
- Life-hack of how to……..
- My Family
- My Home Town
General Criteria for all Categories:
- Godly Character
- NO Swearing
- NO Blasphemy
- Modest Clothing
- NO Suggestive Moves or Lyrics
Judges Scoring Sheet: Virtual Video
- Performance (30 points)
Voice Clarity (pronunciation, etc)
Clear Style (funny, dramatic, etc)
Content (30 Points)
Clarity of Ideas/Topic
Structure clearly visible
Design (40 Points)
Knowledge of Subject Matter
Emotion Invocation Factor
Overall Impact of Work
Total of Points (100 Points)
- Time: Max 3 min
- The virtual video should be uploaded as a MPG,MP4 or AVI
- Upload on the entry/submission form