Complete all the required documents and submit.
Complete Registration – Active Home Education Institute and submit one per student.
- E-mail the last completed school report AND
- If the student is grade 10 or 11 please make an appointment via the website with the principal.
- Birth Certificate OR ID to email@example.com
- Once you have received the Microsoft 365 EDU license (Online version) and downloaded TEAMS onto your PC & Mobile (parent and student), open the calendar in TEAMS and RSVP (accept) new Student and Parent Orientations conference call.
- New student and parent Orientation dates will be communicated to you.
- This license will be emailed to parent and student once payment as been received.
- A student email address is essential in order to receive the Microsoft license (Check Step 2 Registration form.)
- Every student and parent will receive the Microsoft 365 EDU package.
- Download TEAMS on the desktop as well as the mobile APP as soon as you receive the Microsoft license.
- Be ready for the next Parent & Student Orientation which will be communicated with you.
- All communication with teachers, parents & students is via the Microsoft TEAMS APP.
- Once TEAMS has been installed , the Honesty Policy needs to be completed by the student and the parent needs to explain the content to the student.
- The Code of Conduct/Academic Honesty Policy and the Honesty Policy is available on Student General Channel as well as Parent General Channel: “Honesty Policy”
- Complete and submit.
- Active Home Education Institute is following the South African school calendar.
- See the current year below.
- If your child is younger than 15 you should register with the Education department which is a requirement of the Education Department, if you should choose to.
Education Department Registration Process:
Find the information regarding registration with the Education Department below.
- Link to the registration forms for your Province:
- Contact details for the provinces.
- List of documents needed.
- Sample of a weekly timetable (adjust to your family’s circumstances)
- Learning Programs (choose the relevant grade)
- Documents needed:
- Copy of mother’s/tutor’s highest qualifications.
- Report of the last grade completed.
- The Curriculum that is used is CAPS using different LTMS’s (Learning and Teaching support Materials) i.e. ACE and SwitchedOn Curricula.
- Breakdown of terms per year: This will be the current academic school year calendar.
- On the last page of the application form there is a submit button which will generate an outlook email for you if all the fields were completed correctly.
- Attach all certified documents on the same email.
- If the email is not generated, save the form on your computer and create an email where you will attach the form and the required documents.
- If you apply for more than one child you must complete an application per child.